|| 5.6 x 5.8 x 1.0 in|
||4 x AA batteries, included|
The Speaking Language Master™ Special Edition is a portable language reference system specifically designed for those challenged by blindness, visual or speech impairments, learning disabilities or dyslexia. Teachers and parents agree that it is the answer for students of all ages.
With your Language Master SE, you can do this and more:
- quickly learn the keyboard layout and functions;
- automatically check and correct spellings, easily hear words said, read, and spelled aloud;
- instantly find definitions, synonyms, grammar help, and other reference information;
- conveniently save words and messages for study or play;
- communicate more freely by recording up to 26 personal messages for playback anytime;
- enjoy playing 10 educational word games.
Combining the latest speech and linguistic technology with authoritative Merriam-Webster references, this wonderful electronic aide opens a new world of reference.
The unit comes complete with a variety of instructional materials – a cassette tape, a user's manual, and a quick reference card. Also included are headphones for private listening, an AC adapter, press on locator dots, 4 AA batteries, and more.
Click here to learn about devices featuring multiple languages